It’s the award season I suppose. Nominated for another award. Happy, Happy, Happy.
A big thank you to the amazing blogger of Small World, Smaller Girl for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I am so glad to hear that my blog brought a ray of sunshine into your lives. Thanks to everyone for the amazing support and feedback on the posts.
1. Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate seven new blogs to receive the award and write them new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
My answers for her questions:
- Who is your favourite musical artist and why? Give me a link to one of their best songs!
There is not a specific artist who remains as my all time favourite. It keeps changing as new songs come out.My favourite song right now is Dancing on my own by Calum Scott. I like the original by Robyn but this version has more soul and feelings. You can listen to it here, if you already haven’t. Favourite band right now will have to be The Chainsmokers.
2. What’s your favourite food? Do you happen to have the recipe? If so, totally share it!
My favourite food will have to be chicken. Fried,curry or just a sandwich, I prefer chicken to anything else. I have been cooking a fried rice-chicken fry combo for some months now and it seems like my comfort food and it’s pretty simple. Recipe for fried rice is here. For the chicken I just mix powdered turmeric , red chilli, coriander, black pepper, salt,a little bit of “chicken Masala” (available by that name in shops) and curd to make a marinade. I marinate the chicken in it for an hour at least before cooking. I use that time to cook the rice and watch TV 😉 . Since I use an induction cooker I cook the chicken by gradually adding water then turn it into a dry fry after the chicken gets cooked. That gives it a different taste than direct frying. Spring onions, if I have any, are used as garnish.
3.What’s one funny/cool/random fact about yourself? We want to know!
I’ve written facts about me when it was needed in other posts. So I will give one that was not mentioned anywhere else. I love thunderstorms. I love to watch the lightning split the sky. There was a hint of thunder yesterday but it passed. Haven’t seen a thunderstorm this year.
- Flowers and Breezes
- Grounded In Fantasy
- Purposive Writer
- The Poetic Syndrome
- Photography of Nia
My questions for the nominees
- Is there any character from any book or movie that you relate to. If so, then who and why?
- How do you like to spend your weekends?
- Name at least one of your pet peeves?
- What kind of weather do you like?
- Are you an outdoor person or do you prefer to stay indoors?
Thanks again for nominating me for the award.